Tuesday 4 December 2007

its like this


This website - Jamphat - explains rap in graphical terms. My favourites were: the one showing which day we were going to drink Bacardi (Shortys Birthday), Things that you can touch and things you cannot (this), Which individuals in a trailer park go round the outside (girls) and how many boys were bought to the yard by whose milkshake.

Other things I like:

Dad: Lucy! Your plant in the lounge has sprouted fruit!!
Mum: Really? Wow! Fruit?
Dad: Yeh, these red berry things!
Mum: I’ll come have a look!

*2 minutes later*

Mum: Hahahah Rosie, he thought the red plastic Christmas berries I’d put on were real! I was all, yeah and that’s a real fairy! And check it out; it’s sprouted a gold star! Ha ha, Mark! Mark! Lets call Gardeners World magazine!! I think we have an exclusive for them!

*2 minutes later*

Me: Look! Dad! That plant has sprouted a cup of tea for you!! Whoa….

No comments: