Wednesday 4 February 2009

butts

I went to uni with this guy. He is still at uni now because, for some reason, he decided to do a Masters. At uni I thought he was a bit of a jerk. Like, taking the piss out of people for laughs. It all stopped when I yelled at him. But he started talking to me online, apologised for not realising he was a big jerk and is now... kinda funny. The butt thing is because one of his jokes was to tell everyone I loved butt sex. Just out of the blue. Said that. He is pretty lucky I just yelled at him, come to think of it.

Sonny: What's up bum girl?

Rosie: You are.

Sonny: : )

Rosie: My butt looked great on Tuesday. For reals. OH! Did you get a snow day!!??? ME TOO!!

Sonny: I've been off uni all week. Lectures today though. What did you get up to on Tuesday?

Rosie: Because of the snow? Cool. Tuesday?? Work. Had to trek in. Left early though because am scared of breaking a hip on the black ice

Sonny: Your bum looked good at work?

Rosie: What?? Oh. Are we back to my butt? Gosh. That is all you talk about. It's sad really

Sonny: 2 things on my mind...

Rosie: Left cheek. And right.

Sonny: LOL! Liverpool and sex : )

Rosie: Sad. To the Liverpool part. I had to listen to the live transfer coverage on Monday

Sonny: You don't deny the sex part then!

Rosie: uu - That was supposed to be a butt smiley. I guess I'm not down with the kids enough to know how to do that.

Sonny: Lol

Rosie: EXCEPT I saw some Obama footage and this interviewer was asking him about his fist bumping. Except she called it FISTING. Obama. Fists :O

Sonny: Lol

Rosie: YES WE DID

Sonny: You're nuts

Rosie: What? Why? Because I'm topical?

Sonny: Just how you put things. Neway mate. I gotta get ready to go uni

Rosie: Student bum

Sonny: I'm not a typical student bum

Rosie: Stop talking about bums. Pervert

Sonny: YOU STARTED IT

Rosie: Definitely did not.

Sonny: Okkkkk.

No comments: