Monday 4 May 2009

I'm down on a 20 Alannnnnn

Sadie: They've been filming Spooks outside the office this morning. Only Ros has been seen though. I'm hoping that tomorrow - I'm in the office from 7.30am - Richard Armitage will be popping along. Then quite frankly it will be a case of f*ck the testing, I'm off out to drool!

Jess: Awesome!!!!!

Sadie: And of course if I do get to meet him, lets just say I'm quitely confident of a June wedding.

Sophie: Hello hello, I think that would definitely be the case. Can I attend? Went to BX last night and spent £80 at the Mac make up counter. The woman was really non-invasive and nice. I think that was her secret skill. Ro is in her interview now. I just called Matt up and said I’m nervous. Sadie, 7.30! Work! Saturday! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I would not cope well with that. Would not cope well at all. Lots of keenos here come in at the weekends (through choice) including Matt.

Jess: Ro coming here after interview- quick lunch in the churchyard- will see how she got on-
I'm working tomorrow, been covering allys sickness so been on half 5 wake ups for nearly 2 weeks- so tired- no lie in tomorrow- no lie in Sunday- work absolutely horrendous here- every fu**ing person must be ill in the fu**ing UK.
Tired, pissy, fed-up----------- fu*8ing fax machine/emails are relentless-----non stopping............ JESUS FU**ING CHRIST IF THIS FU**ING GODDAM FU**ING FAX MACHINE DOESN'T STOP FUCKING SHI* FU**ING SPEWING OUT STUFF OUT SOON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadie: God, you poor f*ck.
Laughing at the rant though.
I am geting the 6.52 tom from Enfield Taaan by the way.

Jess: Oh dude I get the 7.23 but if i can drag my arse up I'll go for that one too!!! I'm sure I can manage it.

Sadie: No, dont get up half an hour before you have to dude!!!!! I have to be up at 5.50 and thats bad enough.

Jess: Be nice to see you tho, so i'll try.......you know wot i'm like...i'll wake up anyway.......just keep your phone handy........no probs........

I’m sorry. Ro is ok and all but I would not wake up that early to see her.

Sophie: She called me by the way. Said it went well but I’m sure she’ll tell you ALLLLLLLLL about it. Hmm just looked up and seen that she was included in this email.
I called her yesterday and she was asleep. She said “yes, yes that is fine.” Me: are you asleep?

Ro:No

Me: what did you want me to buy you again?

Ro: what?

Me: what did you… are you sure you aren’t sleep talking right now?

Ro: NO I AM AWAKE … tell the lady rufflerufflemoon

Me: ok…

*20 mins later my phone rings*

Ro: Hi, did you call me earlier?

Me: eh…

Ro: what were you saying again?

Jess: Oh dudeeeeeeeeeeeee last bit so funnyyyyyyyyyy

Sophie: For months on end Rosie has said there is someone shouting “ALAN” outside her window. Frankly, I was not a believer. I thought I would be able to hear someone shouting outside the flat. This has gone on for ages. Every few days she gets up and asks if we heard the person calling for Alan.

This being Ro, I just labeled it under ‘crazy sleep’.

Matt has stood outside the house before shouting Alan outside her window.

So, matt and I came home a couple of days ago and there was a bald man dressed all in black loitering around outside.

He was getting agitated and started calling out into the crazy garden. As we get into the house we hear him shouting

“ALAN, ALAN GIVE ME SOME MONEY ALAN”

Ro *in the lounge*: can you hear that man calling for Alan again?

Matt and I: dumdedum Nope.

I think this is how people get committed.

Sadie: Laughing! Thats so MEAN!!!!!!

No comments: