Friday 27 March 2009

unbelievable

Me: Guess what happened in Asda last night!!!! The checkout lady thought I was Sophie's MOTHER!!!!! Not happy. At all. And she's now dead. I had to mash her for that one.

Sadie: i'M LAUGHING SO HARD THAT I cant type properly! Seriously dude, the woman must be a bit simple though!

Jess: OH DUDE....that is SO not funny!!!!!!!!! Why then, am I peeing myself?

Sophie: Checkout lady scanning wine: eh, you aren’t paying though? your… mum is? Me: haha, yes, I am paying. That’s my little sister.

Jess: FUNNY!!!!

Me: UN BE LIEV ABLE.
It was.
UNBELIEVABLE

Jess: Laughing!!!! Funny dude!!!

Sadie: Still laughing.

Jess: Me too

Sophie: Then I got out my driving licence which was PINK woo hoo!!! Then I wound Rosie up all evening. I couldn’t possibly put the shopping away, I’ll leave mum and dad to it etc

Me: Luckily I am a firm believer in beating ones kids.

No comments: