Wednesday 7 July 2010

paragraphs

Now that I have my own laptop, it is much easier to update this. Which I should really because lots of things are happening at the moment.

Firstly, I love my job. I am THAT bitch who really likes what she does. Which is ironic because I have no ambition and there was nothing I wanted to be when I was 'older.' Actually, that is a lie, I though I would be a physiotherapist. Until I realised how much studying had to go into it. Noooo thank you.

Secondly, my sister is pregnant. I cannot wait to meet baby Fabe.

Thirdly, my best friend had a baby and she is beautiful and I could snuggle her for hours.

However. All this is at the moment underlyed by my beautiful gma being very very unwell. Me and my sister went to visit her in the hospital and it was very emotional and I get very choked up thinking about it. But I am glad that gma looked beautifully coiffed, had a framed photo of her dog by her bedside and had kept her sense of humour. I hope she makes it home to a comfy chair, her dog at her feet, looking at her garden and talking to my gpa. I have my fingers crossed.

Did I just sum up the last year in a few paragraphs??!!

No comments: