Friday 16 July 2010

peaceful

I think that one of my least favourite things in life is bitchy women. Especially bitchy women in the workplace. He said she said I SAID WE ARE NOT 16 ANY MORE BITCHES, JEEZ.

Living at home is going well. I have started drinking coffee in the morning before work with ma and pa. Or, rather:
Mum: Mark, make Ro a coffee
Dad: WHY DON’T I GET FUCKING STARBUCKS TATTOOED ON MY FOREHEAD.

It was Lulus 18th birthday evening last night. She got quite a bit of money and there was champagne and cake. She was happy. I dropped Sophie and Matt home. Matt bought out my big furry mate Clyde to say hello. I miss that mad furry bastard.

Mum and Dad have taken her to Scotland for the weekend. I am dog sitting. I decided to leave work early and have a nice afternoon with them. Obviously today is the day I forgot my keys. Had to trek to get my brothers keys and by the time I’d got thebus back home there was really not much of the afternoon left. Met G in the park. He told me last weekend that he would love to walk a dog and I was all.. easily arranged dude. We lay flat in a field for about an hour. Peaceful.

No comments: