Wednesday 21 November 2007

today

Director (After finishing the first round of an interview with someone and writing notes about what he thought of her): How do I say professionally she was a bullshitter?

I caught a fast train to work and decided to go to Sainsbury and stock up on milk. When I arrived in the office and opened the fridge I found out that M had bought 10 on Friday and Davis had bought 10 on Monday. Won’t run out of it for at least 2 days now then.

Simpsons quotes I like:

“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!”

“How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?”

“I thought I had an appetite for destruction, but all I wanted was a club sandwich.”

“There's an empty spot I've always had inside me. I tried to fill it with family, religion, community service, but those were dead ends! I think this chair is the answer.”

No comments: