Wednesday 28 November 2007

toilet talk

An air freshener has been fitted in all the toilets in the building. It is mounted high on the wall and you have to walk under it to get in the door. I never noticed it at first until I thought someone had spat at me. If you are unlucky it’ll randomly pffftt out air freshener over your head and you will spend the day smelling like toilet freshener. Because there is no mistaking that smell. It is like an old ladies armpit.

I personally think the air freshener is unnecessary in the ladies toilet on my floor. This is because there is only 6 full time female members of staff working here. And they are all normal and clean. The toilets are always beautiful and sparkling. I don’t know what setting they have the air freshener on but it is TOO MUCH. You go in and the cloying floral smell gets in the back of your throat. Not only do you come out stinking of flowers, you can taste them too.

Also, someone keeps turning the lights out in there and I have to grope around in the dark. I don’t want to be groping around in the dark in a toilet no matter how clean the staff.

No comments: