Thursday 13 September 2007

milk run

Via text:

ME - Hey M, we only have 2 milks left B.C (Before Cereal).

M - Ok I will get some. I know their cereal is sacred!

ME - God forbid they waste away, concentration and focus on their work dwindling, the competition beginning to sense weakness…. I'll get some at lunch if you cant be bothered.

M - I guess we wouldn’t survive the barbarian invasion if we wait with this strategic manoeuvre until lunch!

ME - You are right secret squirrel! I will batten down the hatches, secure the area and await your arrival with the package!

M - Done deal! Keep an eye on our enemy! I'll knock and bark 3x before entering the site.

Me - The reply will be a dot a dash and a dot beep beep. Don’t look back, beware of the red cows. My prayers are with you.

No comments: