Saturday 29 September 2007

my boys

I had to go to the post office and Sainsburys for work (milk, coffee etc) and put the reception phone on answerphone. This means that all calls go through to Maurice and Max:

Max: Jeeeeesus, get back to your desk already. I am sick of fielding your calls. I am not paid to be a receptionist.

Maurice: Doubt Rosie is either

Me: But you two make such pretty receptionists!

Max: *pouting*

Maurice: Well, I do have the legs for it. And Max has the skirt.

Me: Anywayyyyyyy did anyone important call?

Maurice: Yeahh some guy, whatshisname….Dr something…

Me: Noooo!

Max: Yeah. I told him to fuck off!

Maurice: Nah, we just told him you were out with the rugby team.

Max: Pissed

Maurice: Animal

Max: Can’t get the staff

Me: Wow. I love how you guys got my back!

No comments: