Tuesday 30 October 2007

like john wayne in the desert

Seriously, don’t ever get anything delivered to my office because I will totally shake it to guess what is inside. Mark had a package delivered this morning. He sits opposite Andy. I went over and was all, Mark your ‘how to make friends and influence people’ book has arrived.

Andy - Heh heh
Mark - Haha very funny. Just because your IQ went up 30 points
Me: ..... What.... did it? How would you know this?
Mark – I’m just joking
Andy - I don’t get it
Me - Me either
Mark - Because of how you look now
Me - ...............
Andy - .........
Me - Wow Mark. This is almost as good as you telling me yesterday my eyes were like John Waynes in the desert
Andy - I don’t get that one either.
Me - Nope, I was like, I have nothing to say to that

No comments: