Monday 29 October 2007

wet butt

Some people I work with are funny:

M: Lorenzo you need to cut your hair
Me: No!! it looks lovely as it is!
M: No, I prefer short hair on a man
Me: He has sexy bed hair!
Maurice: So Lorenzo - it totally depends what lady you want to get with - cut your hair short or leave it long
Lorenzo - So what do I want to do if I want both of them at the same time?

Some people I work with are funny IN THE HEAD:

Mark: Wow Rosie, your eyes suddenly looked like John Waynes in the desert.
Me: I … don’t know what to say to that

And some people are just INCREDIBLY irritating:

Me: *sitting in a wet chair* What the….. D, why is this chair wet?
D: Oh (CEO) didn’t want it on his balcony anymore.
Me: So..you thought you’d put a wet chair back in the office?
D: Where else am I supposed to put it? Women, always complain…

No comments: