Friday 13 March 2009

drivin

Jess: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! ALLY PASSED HER DRIVING TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadie: Oh DUDE!!!!!!! WELL DONE ALLY!!!!!!!! That's SUPER!!!!!!

Sophie: OH THANK GAWD!!!! WELL DONE ALLY!

Jess: You and her both!

Sophie: My driving licence arrived today!

Sadie: So, thats everyone but me then!

Me: You should hook up with lulu. She has a vair vair interesting business plan re: hot naked chauffeur drivers.

Sophie: YOUR TURN SADIE!

Sadie: So not.

Jess: Aw, Sade, not important dude.

Sophie: Oh, that’s what I meant too!

Sadie: TOO LATE! I shall just stick to knitting and kittens. And wardrobe removal.

Me: If those 3 categories are your strengths... good luck dude.

Sadie: Mean

Sophie: Tee hee

Me: Congrats to Ally anyways. Did she get her boobs out? ME TOO

Sadie: Dude. Dude, dude, dude, dude, dude.

Me: Give me a break, that sht was HARD man. Also, that just proves I am entrepreneurial and forward thinking and willing to put my best foot forward etc.

Sadie: Proud of you babe. Proud.

No comments: