Saturday 14 March 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOBY

Me: This morning on the way to the station I got a clearer look at the guy who wears a pink cowboy hat and says hello. The hat isn't actually pink but more a reddish snakeskin. I don't think it is especially an improvement.
Also, when I got to work, there was an old man standing outside the station holding a small sign in the air saying: JESUS. I desperately wanted to go: "Where??!!" But I didn't.

Sophie: FYI cowboy hat man was vomming as I went past and searching for something in the vom. The newsagents kicked him out.

Sadie: Oh. My. God. OH MY GOD! What could have POSSIBLY been in there that he might want.

Me: Very glad I didn't snog him then.

Sadie: Snorting!!!!!!

Me: Even though he is polite and yesterday told me he liked my dress, the drunken slurring and rambling put me off.

Sophie: Well, I believe this is what happened:
He walked to the newsagents
Tried to buy alcohol with coppers
Was turned away
Started his very slow walk back (he has a limp leg)
Puked and dropped coppers
Etc
I feel quite sorry for him to be honest. He told Matt is was his birthday the other day and that he should buy him a drink.

Sadie: Lord, life must be hard when coppers are that important to you. So what would I wade through sick for I wonder..............

Sophie: At least a fiver.

Sadie: Funny dude!

Sophie: Hm but true.
Unless it was that dude’s sick.
It depends if it is my own. I may even fish in a family member’s for a fiver but absolutely no way that dude from this morn.

Sadie: I'm so glad you draw the line somewhere.


I hope Toby appreciates this post in honour of his birthday.

No comments: