Monday 23 March 2009

spring shambles

Friday:

My mate David asked me if I wanted to go to Spitalfields with him. I was all.. yeah. Guess so. Had a lovely day wandering in the sunshine. The only thing I have against David.. actually, against is the wrong word, especially since it is kinda amusing.. is that he takes some things really literally... We were looking at all the CD's available and he picked up a Jeff Buckley one. I was all, do you reckon it'll have Alexandra singing Hallelujah on it? (Blatantly I am aware Jeff died years ago and Alex won X Factor and realised her version about a month ago). And David is all, yeah righttttt I don't thinkkkkkk sooooo. *looks at me like I'm an idiot* As I said: Dave, swear to God, it is lucky you are cute.

Saturday:

Such beautiful weather lately that we went for a walk to soak up as much sun as we could. Went to our local park. Back fields empty of people. Sat in the sun eating our sandwiches. Walk to the main part of the park, near to the carpark. SWARMS of people. Half of London. Bizarre that they choose to be in such close proximity to each other when the majority must spend their days crammed like sardines on buses and trains. Daffodils out in force. Found my camera (YES!). Sophie took some lovely arty shots. Asked Matt to go pose in them. Matt stands in them like a dork. Ask him to hide his coke bottle. FLINGS it. Unexpected.
Came home and had a nap. Reapplied makeup as thought David was coming over. Scarf down some pasta with Sophs. David cancels. Watch shit tv instead. Very enjoyable.

Sunday:

Waiting outside some sports EMPORIUM for Matt to choose a pair of football boots:

Lulu: Can I have a pound please? I want to buy a 99.

Me: Yeah.. are 99's a pound then?

Lulu: Don't be a dickhead *walks off to ice cream van*

Me: *to Sophie* I just didn't think they'd only be 99p is all

Sophie: She'll be back in a minute...

Lulu: *Not at all embarrassed* Can I have another pound please?

Me: HAHA

Ambulance man nearby: Haha!

Sophie: Ro, you should go after him. Fit AND useful

Then we got bored waiting for Matt so we went to Homebase to get some ant killer (I know, all laughs round ours). And I stupidly asked the inbred INBRED INBREDIST person in the whole world to point us in the direction of the poison. He took us to the correct aisle. THEN I stupidly asked if ant killer was harmful to cats. (Although would take a JUGGERNAUT to harm Clyde). And he was all, I'll get on the phone to pest control. AND he asked his colleague to help him. His colleague who was definitely DEFINITELY his inbred brother. ANYWAYS half an hour later... they shambled over and one guy was like, no no no no no it's not harm harm harmful to CATS but don't don't don't put it put it it it
Me: All over the cat?
Him: NO! No no no don't do that...
Sophie and Lulu: *Turning their backs to us*

Then Matt finally picked a pair of trainers...

Me: Oh THANK GOD.... do you want a burger?

Matt: I'd LOVE a BURGER

Sophie: HAHA did you think he'd be all, no..

Me: No. I mean, who WOULDN'T want a dirty burger out of a van in a carpark next to a motorway.

Then Matt was a bit worried the guy wouldn't offer him onions but he did. Which was a relief.

Sophie cooked a deeeee licious beef and ale pie for dinner and we watched ER whilst Matt did his homework. ER is proper depressing man. Killing people off in the first 5 minutes.. jeez. We also watched Come Dine With Me because we are into shit tv. WHERE do they get such mentals from? Amusing.

No comments: