Thursday 22 January 2009

can you tell what it is yet?

Me and Matt were home alone last night. Matt said, Sophie will be home at 11pm. I said, why are you telling me that? So that we can sit up and worry? And he was all, no. Just thought you might want to know. And I was like, ARRRRR COS SHE'S MY BABY SISTER??? And Matt was like, er... no she isn't. And I was all, but that's how I think of her.
Anyway. The point is. The conversations me and Matt had later in the evening flew in the face of that. Plus the fact that we had ready meals for dinner and 12 doughballs.

David: Evening

Rosie: DAVID. WHAT'S HAPPENING?

David: I dunno what is happening??

Rosie: Well. Matt is on the phone to his mum. He is asking her what Rolf Harris' wobble board is called. Because he doesn't believe it is called a wobble board. So he called his mum. What do you think it is called? I won't give you any hints.

David: That is some surreal shit

Rosie: She is also online. I have just written 'Wobble Board' in her window

David: Amazing

David: So is it?

Rosie: HAHA. She has told him wobble board!! Although she has also told him I told her wobble board online. She is a snitchnose. I'm going to write THAT in her window now too.

David: Ok.

Rosie: Now we are talking about the band Razzmus. Or whatever their name is. Matt is 'singing' their song to me. It's pretty much entirely unrecognisable.

David: Wow. I need to come hang out with you lot. You have some abstract evenings

Rosie: Get on it Dave. I'll put the kettle on

David: Cool

Rosie: I can show you my burnt foot as well if you like

David: I'm on my way. I'll bring the Savlon

Rosie: Ok. But you cant touch my foot. As that is gross

David: Ahh man.... Haha. Right I'm off. My bro is kicking me out like a bastard.

Rosie: Rude. Tell him you are discussing some very important matters

David: HAHA. Yeah. OK!

So me and Matt were having a conversation about wobble boards and it is all the fault of Winston Churchill. Or whatever that bulldog advert on tv is for. Because Rolf is in it. With his wobble board. And Matt was all OH WHAT IS THAT THING CALLLLED?? And I was like er, duh, wobble board. But he thinks it has a technical name. I googled it and wikipedia says it is a wobble board and Rolf basically invented it whilst trying to wobble a picture dry. And then Sophie came home and said it is DEFINITELY called a wobble board. I was speaking to Corinne online and her and her sister also say "wobble board." I think that makes it, like, 24-1 and yet Matt is unshakable in his belief that it is not called a wobble board. That is because he is a nincompoop. It went as far as Matt holding the remote hostage and keeping Elephant Man on the tv until I said ALRIGHT ALRIGHT YOU BIG BABY IT'S A WOBBLE BOARD. But he was all YOU ARE JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH THE ELEPHANT MAN. Luckily Sophie came home before Rolf Harris could start a beatdown.

No comments: