Saturday 31 January 2009

SMASH

Background: Since I watched the Hulk on Sunday night, every conversation I've had with David has included the words: "Hulk SMASH!!!

David: Right, I'm off for a blood test.

Rosie: Are you off to see if you are the Hulk?

David: No. I know I'm the Hulk. What with forever waking up in random locations naked. A trail of destruction behind me and a raging headache.

Rosie: ARE YOU REALLY THE HULK??!! OMG. WAIT RIGHT THERE. I AM COMING TO JUMP YOUR BONES.

David: What?? Do you fancy the Hulk!!????

Rosie: Er... YEAH. Who doesn't??

David: We've talked about this. What about his penis problems?

Rosie: What?! What penis problems??! We just said that no one could fell him by kicking him in the nuts!

David: You're only going out with him because of his big arms. I mean, it certainly ain't the conversation. Especially when all he can say is "Betty."

Rosie: What can I say. I chose big arms over conversation. I am shallow like that. Plus, I don't mind him calling me Betty.
Someone I used to work with used to call me Audrey.

David: "Yes darling, Hulk smash!, now come on lets go to the cinema"

Rosie: Jealous

David: I just cant believe youve found someone better at smashing than me. I'll just have to go find me a radioactive chick

Rosie: Good luck with that

David: Wow. We talk a lot of bollocks.

No comments: