Monday 23 June 2008

cancer

My Grandma was recently diagnosed with cancer. Luckily the women in our family are very tough and she is recovering well. I think she liked legitimately being able to boss Grandad around though.

Sponsoring others:

Hi everyone!!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I am running the race for life on July 20th at Regents Park! Please take the time to have a look at my donation website, have a laugh at the photograph and hopefully give me a bit of sponsorship money, as we all know I am not much of a long distance runner (I've always been far more talented at the 100m dash...to the pub..) and will find this experience incredible painful but for an exceptionally worthy cause. Thanks so much in advance for those of you who do sponsor me, I appreciate it loads and loads and if any of you are free on that glorious Sunday and fancy a laugh, come on down and watch me turn bright red and have a cardic arrest on the finish line.
Loads and loads of love to you all, hope all is well. Jenna xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: