Monday 2 June 2008

S

S: So, I am going to be in charge of some of the, er, security, um, stuff now... And YES stuff is a technical term...

Me: Yeah, I guessed that cos it went right over my head

S: Yeah, lotttts of technical terms in I.T.

Me: Uh huh, I'm getting the mental droop already.


S: How many access cards for the door do you have?

Me: None

S: Ok, let me go and get them for you so you can give them out as guest passes to whoever needs them

Me: Er, ok

....

S: I just spoke to R and he said not to bother since you'll only.... WHOA YOUR WEARING BIG EARRINGS!

Me: Thanks. I'm taking that as a compliment.

S: They're huge

Me: Yeah I know. I have to take them off to answer the phone

S: Women are crazy. Anyway. R says not to bother since you'll only need to give them to contractors working here for a couple of days and that is rare. Anyone else will just have to ring the bell and you can use your discretion whether to let them in.

Me: Cool. It'll go something like, no no no HOT! YES! no no no HOT! YES! BUT LEAVE THE WOMAN OUTSIDE

S: If they get nasty you threaten them with your big earrings.


Me: S what shall I do with these 2 dead plant/tree things near my desk?

S: Dead is such a strong word.... they are simply life challenged.

Me: Ok you can call them what you like but I don't think they're coming back.

No comments: