Wednesday 4 June 2008

FISHHHHHHHHHHH

M: Stuart the mouse

Rosie: The mouse????

M: I think there was a fairy tale with Stuart the mouse. Also, F is wearing a backless top at work today. Sexy Bitch!

Rosie: Stuart Little?

M: Hahaha. Omg! I laughing don't know why!

Rosie: Hahahahahahah. I dont know either but now I'm giggling. Why is F wearing a backless top??? Also, you aren't allowed to call her a sexy bitch because that is what you call me and I GET JEALOUS

M: I'm sitting here by myself gigling quite a lot! I look like I'm in a mental house

Rosie: Um. You are.

M: Hahahahahahahahahaha

Rosie: Hahahahahahahah.

M: F just passed by... she not as sexy from infront anyhow

Rosie: OMG. Laughing. You are a bitch. A sexy bitch. A viiiiiiiiiiiild vooooooman.

M: I have a hot man feeding me sushi in the bath later!

Me: You know at Christmas time, in Slovakia, you buy fish to eat on Christmas Eve and keep them alive in the bath tub . . .

M: Ye . . .

Rosie: If you're in Slovakia and you have a hot man, do you just jump in the bath with the fish already swimming around and get the guy to boink them on the head?

M: I'm soooo laughing on that image!!!

Rosie: Hahahahahah. I laughed writing it.

M: Dirty is taking picture of Mo on the sofa... they are looking at me like I'm a mentalist

Rosie: Ahahahah. Say hello to them for me. Also, WHATTTTT are they doing? PERVERTS

M: Laughing at the word 'boink'

Rosie: Just boink them fishys on the head. Fresh food! Fish fish fish fish fish!!! Here fishy, heeeeeere little fishy

M: Hahahaha, I can't stop laughing! Mo said you can come over if you want to be with him on the sofa... they say hello

Rosie: COME HERE FISHY. DINNER TIME

M: Fishy, fish!

Rosie: MO - I AM ON THE NEXT TRAIN. WAIT FOR ME BABYYYYY


Rosie: FISH, COME HERE RIGHT NOW. YOU ARE MY DINNER. NOM NOM NOM. I EAATTTTS YOU ALLLLL UP. FISH FISH FISH. SWIMMINNNNN IN MY TUBBBB. I LOVE TO EAT YOUUUU

M: I will pop your eyes first and then eat you!

Rosie: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

M: And cut your head off also...

Rosie: I was singing a happy fish song and u Slovakiad allllll over it

M: I am in mental house, so I'm excused! What's you excuse?

Rosie: Hanging around with you too much, clearly

M: Omg! I had a good laugh! Fish song is definitely my favourite!

Rosie: Har. I shall sing it for you in the pub:

Bathtub Fish

Bathtub fish, how I love thee,
How I love to bosh you on the end and eat thee.

M: Yeah, that's our song then

Rosie: You dont think peeps will find it weird us singing about fish? NAH

Fish fish fish,
Haddock trout and cod,
Fish fish fish,
Gonna stick you in me gob.

M: Hahaha good one. Fish and mish. Mish means mause in Slovak. Stuart maybe?

Rosie: What the heck is mause?

M: Mish mouse

Rosie: What

M: Mish

Rosie: You know gob is your mouth?

M: Yeah

Rosie: Cool

M: I'm talking about mouse

Rosie: This is like a language lesson innit. Except more interesting than school

M: Life will teach you

Rosie: PROFOUND

M: Cause it rhymes with fish. Mish

Rosie: YOU CAN'T JUST MIX UP DIFFERENT LANGUAGES BECAUSE THEY RHYME

M: I CAN

Rosie: We sing that in the pub and people are gonna be all, WHAT

M: They would be like that anyway

Rosie: Yeah, thats true

No comments: