Thursday 12 June 2008

lunch

Rosie: Playing my fish game. Hard work man.

M: How are the fish?

Rosie: Okkkkk. Accidentally keep killing them though. AND I think the credit crunch is affecting my fake fish shop because no one wants to buy my little fishes.
Fish
Fish fish fish fish fish

M: I'll buy your fish! How much is the fish?

Rosie: My Greenfin Fruit fish is $17

M: That's too much for a green fish! How about $7?

Rosie: Oh what!! Don't be hagglin' wiv me woman. This ain't an Arabian carpet stall. This is a top end fish store.

M: Ok then, how about $10 and some hairy strawberries?

Rosie: TOO LATE! My Greenfish just got sold. FULL PRICE

M: But I wanted to barter hairy strawberries for it!

Rosie: That is a scandelous trade.

M: Oh well, they went anyway. I traded them for a Saturday night date ;)

Rosie: OH! WHO WITH???

M: Nah, you don't know him.... haha, kidding!

Rosie: Oh

M: Me? Date? Pffff.

Rosie: Just leap into the hardcore sex, I gotcha. Dates are for girls.

M: Laughing

Rosie: Wondering what to get for lunch . . .

M: Fish!

Rosie: FISH???

Fish fish fish
Carp, trout and pike
Fish fish fish
On my fork you spike

I am going to feed my fishys. Then myself (not with my fishys though) (not with ol' George and Pete and Dave)

M: Hmmm, none of them is M???

Rosie: Nah, they are all quite ugly. And not at all vild. If one of 'em eats the babies I'll name that one after you.

Fish fish fish
Dog and cat and flat
Fish fish fish
On your head I boink you with my bat

M: Fish, I will eat you alive!

Rosie: Stay away from my fishes!

M: Cats like fishes...

Rosie: Yikes! No! Bad pussy!

M: Yummy!

Rosie: 2 are pregnant. Sluts.

M: Even better!

Rosie: :o

M: I thought they are guys!

Rosie: Ha ha, it's all the chemicals in the water. Making them a bit GAY.

M: Oh, gotcha. Ok. I am off to get some lunch. I really fancy some fish now. Laters.

No comments: