Saturday 7 June 2008

it's alannnnnn

This morning Alan has just made me laugh A LOT. He is the building manager. I got in and he was all - you can email me now if you want!

Me - What? Why would I want to email you?

Alan - I dunno but the point is that NOW YOU CAN!!! They gave me a company email address!!

Me - Thats very exciting. What is it then?

Alan - Its - Alan. Just send it to Alan.

Me- What? Just send it to Alan? Alan @ what?

Alan - Just Alan!!!

Me - You're a maniac. It has to be @ something

Alan - NO its just Alan

Me -Jesus. Ok. This is my email. Send me a message

From: blah blah House 'blahblah.House@blahblah.co.uk'
To: rosie
Subject: my email address

What is my address??

From: Rosie
To: blahblah.House@blahblah.co.uk
Subject: fw my email address

blahblah.House@blahblah.co.uk

I TOLD YOU IT WASN'T JUST 'ALAN!!!' SILLY

No comments: