Friday 13 June 2008

scary fish

Rosie: E just scared the absolute crap out of me. I went to put some post in his office and he came out of the office just as I was about to walk in.
Me - OHHHH Jeeeeesus Christ

M: Haha laughing at you and E.

Rosie: I was doing my usual wandering and not paying attention. I may even have been singing a tune in my head. It may have been:

FISH FISH FISH FISH
FISHA FISHA FISH FISH
FISH FISH

M: HA HA HA. How about:

fish fish fish
I love you at my dish
fish fish fish
why r u so delish?

Rosie: GOOD ONE. Or:

FISH FISH FISH
I put pepper on your head
FISH FISH FISH
My tummy is now your bed

M: We are getting better and better :) We should open fish and chips shop.

Rosie: And sing to our customers? Ha ha. Don't think you are MEANT to scare them away.

M: Hmmm, that's true but we could have the happiest fish ever when we sing to them, they will die happy and have a good meat!

Rosie: OK!

No comments: