Friday 18 July 2008

Happy Birthday Lulu!

Dad: Did you know it is Lulu's birthday today? I did because she has told me 23 times.

It was also my pal Alejandro's birthday and another pal Marks.

Subject: Birthday drinks
From: Alejandro
To: Michael; Charlotte; Rosie; M; Andy; Lorenzo

Hello all,
I'll be having a little gathering tomorrow at about 7pm at the address below. The occasion: my birthday.
The way I see it is that we engage in a nice relaxed drinking session at a cool place until last man standing. Simple and easy
I'd like you all to come so I very much hope to see you all there (except for you, M, you stink for going to Paris... I joke, love;)


From: Rosie

Is there something wrong with the Goose then ay? Not glamorous enough?
I will be there! Even though I can finish work early tomorrow and go home to play with my kitten. That wasn't innuendo. We have a real kitten.
Now I am going back to hide in the toilets because they keep giving me work to do that I don't understand.


From: Alejandro

The Goose has become too...commercial, so bourgeois. Kidding, only this place is more central and looks cool (google it)
I've been laughing for 5min non-stop picturing you in the cubicle with your feet up and containing your breath (for more than one reason)


From: Rosie

ALE!!! RUUUUUUUDE!!!

I have been drinking at Dirties with M a few times. Its cool. I have just come out of the toilet for some coffee. Heading back in in a mo because someone just said to me: "Can you help me with the trouble shooting of these core systems?" I said yep. Come over to my desk in 5. So. Any hints on core systems = Helpful. I assume it has somethin to do with apples.


From: Andy
To: Rosie

Dude,
Me and Milan's finest are up for tomorrow night and will be accompanied by essex's second finest. Also if you feel slightly lost with the tech speak, just tell them that you think its the flux capacitor. That normally does the trick.


From: Rosie
To: Andrew

You know it is Essexs second finests birthday tomorrow? . . . And I always thought Jamie Oliver was Essexs first finest too.
Thanks for the tech talk. I feel better equipped now. I am WELL lost today. There is some investor meeting going on and I am meant to be providing averages and statistics. I am all, I can tell you the statistics for how much I am going to drink tomorrow.


From: Andy

Jamie Oliver struggles to make the top 10 such is the talent in Englands holy land.
I didn't realise it was Marks bday?? I guess that's cause for a double celebration. We will be starting in the King if you finish early and fancy some pre party drinks??

Just tell the people at work that you are more of an ideas person......


From: Rosie

Dude. You're right. I TOTALLY forgot about Darren Day. And I would say I am more of a napping type person.


From: Andy
To: Rosie

Well, the gun squad will be in the KOD from 5 tomorrow. I should warn you that Mark has just joined my gym and the Italian stallion has been going to his local gym so the gun squad is packing some serious weaponry these days......


From: Rosie
To: Andy

"Hi, Dr? I reconsider"

No comments: