Wednesday 16 July 2008

Clyde



Our new kitten Clyde! Don't be fooled by how cute he looks. He is no McLovin'. His affection seems to be hiding under the sofa and swiping your legs and feet as you go past.

This morning, on my bed:

*Playing with Clyde. He is a foot off the bed attached to my hand with tooth and claw*
*10 minutes later*

Me: Ok, Clyde. I gotta dash mate. Give me a hug instead. YOW. that was not a hug. Let me just pat your head. OUCH. No. Stop playing. I gotta go. Say goodbye. Eeeeep. Clyde! I just want to .... youchhhhh....dude.... I was just going to.... no dude that isn't
friendly....

Sophie's impression of her trying to hug Clyde:

Clyde: MEOWrrow *panic* *leap into the abyss* *ANYTHING BUT THIS*
Sophie: CLYYYYYDE COME HERE! COME HERE I JUST WANT TO HUG YOU.
Sophie: *Getting Clyde from under the sofa from where he has wedged himself after his last launch from her arms*
Sophie *Hugging Clyde* Stay here! Clyde, I just want to . . .
Me: Did he just hiss at you?

No comments: