Monday 28 July 2008

silly

Lulu: Me and Dad have decided that you cannot send the pictures over the internet. That there is no possible way. Oops. x

Me: Send what over the internet? Are you talking about uploading my photos to facebook? don't you know how to do that?

Lulu: WHAT? You wanted me to do that?! O, God, I having been working out how to send them through Hotmail!! Ok, I will do that now.

Me: What?? Why did you think that I sent you my Facebook log in info? Why would I need you to email them? DUDE!

Lulu: Whatever. I forgot you used your email to log into Facebook. You sent your email so it was natural of me to think that. Ok no harm done. I will just do it now.

Me. And my password! You even made comments about me giving you access to my fb account silly! In M&S getting dinner for me, So and Matt. Dunno what though.

Lulu: Yeh ha ha gosh that was a bit retarded of me. O. Yum. I want M&S food. Tesco and Coffee man came today though.

Me: Ha ha! Laughing! Thinking of Kievs for dinner. Hmm. Nice to the Tesco man coming. Bet he ain't brought any cookies though!

Lulu: O Yum Kiev I could eat one of those now. No cookies. :( I don't like talking about them as they were the best in the world. Have made the Facebook album kind of. Not sure it will work as I am not a Facebook addict unlike some. Still loading . . . I really need some Blu Tak. Everyone is asleep.

Me: Sometimes I had to download only 5 at a time or something . . Kievs and chips for dinner. Dirty. Why do you need blu tak? Wish I was sleeping.

Lulu: For my cupboard. Yum. I am not sure what I am having for tea but chips sounds gorgeous. chips and mayo!!! Some little fuckers are screaming outside, In a sec I am going to scream at them as otherwise I will get the blame for waking the babies up.

Me: Come over for dinner if you want. Clyde woke me up this morning banging my hair dryer around.

Lulu: I am being healthy! Aw, he is so cute. I put that picture of me and him on my Myspace and i've gotten lots of "awwwws."

Me: We are meant to be too! HA HA

No comments: