Thursday 31 July 2008

Happy Birthday Sophie

Subject: Sophie's birthday
From: Matt
To: Rosie

Hey, I just text your mum and she's not sure if she will be able to do Friday because of her back, but she'll wait and see. I'll give it a couple of days and see how she feels and make plans accordingly.

That's all I have to report.

Represent x


From: Rosie

God. Hopefully she will be ok by Friday and can manage to sit for the evening. Only Monday so can worry about it then.

Did you get the camera?

Over and out

R x


From: Matt

I've got the camera (well it's delivered tomorrow).


From: Rosie

Cool!! Delivered to ours?


From: Matt

No, delivered to family home... I was paranoid it wouldn't turn up in time. They had Tuesday or Friday morning and my brother can can in for it


From: Rosie

Nice one. Can can for it? Wow. These Parcel Force guys seriously make you jump through hoops for your goods


From: Matt

Yes can can is the way they say 'can sign' in the ghetto as a way to hide a drug deal going on. Yeah, I don't like Parcel Force anymore.


From: Rosie

Drugs and a camera? Wow. What a good boyfriend.

No comments: