Sunday 6 July 2008

bbq

From: Michael
To: Alejandro; Charlotte; Rosie; M; Andy
Subject: bbq!

Hello all!
Very much looking forward to M's independence day happening very soon! So pleased you got another job!

On Saturday 12th July (come rain or shine), I am having a BBQ at my house and it would be great to have you over if you're going to be around...the company might not be great (haha!) but you know the food will be great!

Hope you can come...

Mike


From: Rosie
To: Michael; Alejandro; Charlotte; Martina; Andy
Subject: RE: bbq!

MIKE!

What's up dirty?

Me and M have been discussing whether bbq's and drinking with pals is something we enjoy. It was a very long discussion but in the main because M hijacked it to talk about shoes and torture techniques, as she is wont to do. Anyway, I said, M, do you want to come to this SHINDIG? And she said, will there be hot men? And IIII said NO. So SHEEE said, will there be alcohol? And that is why we are both coming.

Do you have a time for us?

Ro xxx


From: Michael

Ha!

Shoes, torture techniques and M in the same sentence...sounds painful.

Should be a good bbq - we're setting up a tent in our small garden and there will be food and drink abound. I will try and arrange some hot men for you both.

I think we're going to be starting late afternoon - probably around 5ish, but of course, you're welcome earlier. Although not too much earlier, we might run out of things to say to one another.

Ha! All good here - how are you going?


From: Rosie

Me and M talking about the reply I sent you:

M: I look like an alcoholic manhunter weirdo with a shoe fetish and practicing torture techniques :)
Me: That is your personal information statement right there

Anyway, after 5 is cool. Gives me time to groom. It is a long and desperate job. And also, to travel from zone sticks.

All good with me. I moved into my sexy new bachelor pad with my sister Soph and her boyf Matt. I am not sure about housemate choice though. Sophie 'just opened' the oven door and one hinge came out then Matt tried to fix it and it fell off. Hmmm.


From: Alejandro

I use my oven for storage


From: Rosie

How veryyyyy Carrie Bradshaw darling


From: Charlotte

Back on email and back in business....count me IN!!
xx


From: Andy

Hi Guys,
Sorry for late reply. I took a few days off. I will definately be there mate. I may not be on email today as there has been an errr...technical hitch i.e they havn't paid the bill for my software again!


From: Rosie

Heh. Oh dear . . .
Me and Lady M are meeting up beforehand at a pub by the station if you guys want to meet us there. M was all, I WANNA GET MY DRINKKKKKK ON. And I was all, DUDE, we are going to a party, there will be drink there. But she was all, I wanna be buzzzzzzinn beforrrre the party. Or something. I dunno. She was slurring her words a bit when we talked.

No comments: