Thursday 3 July 2008

wednesday and thursday

This morning, I got on the train, and there was this guy with his feet up on the seat opposite absolutely SNORING. I was like, jeez. WRONG CARRIAGE. But it wasn't. Because that man was a source of amusement from us all all the way until Leicester Square where he was jolted awake, scanned around, then leaped up and out the carriage. It was a lot of action for one who had been so heavily asleep.
Anyway, he SNOREDDDDDDDDD loudly the whole journey. Someone knocked his feet off the seat and sat opposite him and people sat next to him. FOOLS. Seriously. I NEVER would have sat next to him. He kept dropping his head onto the woman's shoulder next to him. It kept getting lower and lower. And everyone was staring at her, then him, then her. Until she got the TOTAL giggles and he woke up and shifted a bit. It was quite a gross sight though.

Last night I was requested to buy salad dressing on my way home to accompany (the delicious) dinner Matt cooked. When I got home I then had to go out again to get a salad to accompany the dressing.

Then we spent the evening sorting out CD's. Well, not so much mine as I only have about 10. Matt was very upset that his collection had to touch my Meatloaf and Sophie's Coldplay. SMICKLED MY CD'S WILL BE SMICKLED!!!!
I emptied 4 HUGE boxes and put them into piles of A B C etc. Then Matt would rearrange into alphabetical by 'A' ANDDDD chronological. Then Sophie shelved. We are going to have to fashion a sign that says 'if you do not know the chronological order of all of Audioslaves bajillion albums, you are not qualified to touch this shelf.' After a few glasses of wine it was muchos fun. I was challenging Matt as I went along. 'Which album has a picture of a dog balancing an apple on it's head?' Matt - "SNOT. Also, fun fact, the lead singer of that band was in a car crash and him and his dog both died." He answered every question I asked him and also threw in facts about every band and I tell you something, these rock people (or whatever they are) (SNOTTTT) have not lived lives of sunshine and roses. I had to tell him to stop giving me this information as it was really bringing me down.

No comments: