Sunday 27 July 2008

thievin

Jess: Mum and Dad came over yesterday to help me take my broken cooker to the dump. Was a right effort lugging it from the back garden to their car. . . When we got back from the CLOSED dump we had to try and get the cooker back out of the car. I refused to let dad take it back into the garden and said it can stay out the front and I'll ring the council and see if they will take it. Dad said, you sure you don't mind it blocking up your front path? No! I said. Anyway we then went off to the Harvester to have some lunch. When we came back I went up the path and inserted my key in the lock. Dad: "Wasn't there a cooker here before we went to lunch?" Gone. No idea who took it. Didn't even notice it had gone. Shame we went to all that trouble of driving to the CLOSED dump and getting hit by another car instead of just putting it by my front door for whoever to help themselves.

Me: Laughing at what people there are about. Cooker stealing. Jeez. Convenient though.

Jess: Dad was so funny: "Wasn't there a cooker here before we went to lunch?" I've left a pc monitor and keyboard and pc attachment leads on my path, hoping that'll go too!!!

Me: HAHAHAH - I'm gonna leave upstairs crazy lady in your porch

Jess: Imagine.....

Me: Reckon you two would get on

No comments: