Saturday 8 November 2008

how to impress

*knock on the door*

Me: Hello?
Guy: Hi, I've got an interview with R?
Me: O ok I'll just go tell him

Me: R, Mr M is here
R: WHAT? WHY? He is an hour early!! And E won't be back until 2.30!
Me: .... I dunno
R: Could you go and tell him the interview is at 2.30 and we cant see him until then because E is out
Me: Sure

Me: Hi, Mr M, you're interview was actually at 2.30...
Mr. M: Yes, that's right
Me: So . . you're an hour early. . .
Mr M: Sorry?
Me: Well, it's only 1.30 . .
Mr M: OH SHIT I FORGOT TO PUT MY WATCH BACK
Me: Dude. It's Wednesday
Mr M: Ahem
Me: HAHA

Me: R, he's gone to get some lunch. He's forgotten to put his watch back an hour . .
R: Lord. This doesn't say much for him . .
Me: WHAT? I think he is FANTASTIC!
R: Yeah but you walked into a door when you started
Me: Thought you'd forgotten that . . .
R: ...no. And we'd already hired you.

No comments: