Wednesday 21 May 2008

brave man stupid man

Me: About 5 minutes ago, A went to the mens toilets, which I can see from the window in my door. But the door was locked so he went back to his desk. He waited 5 minutes then tried again but the door was still locked. Really really loudly he shouted for Fernando the cleaner, yelling 'Fernanddddddddoooooo have you locked the toilets?????' (sometimes Fernando locks them but I dont know why. Cleaning mystery).
And Fernando yells back: 'nooooooooo why??????? Can't you opennnn the doooooooooor???'
A: 'NOOOOOO its be locked for agessssssssssssssss'.
So Fernando comes over and tries the door. Rattling it and pushing. . . and then this Chinese guy comes out with the REDDEST face. I was all, who wasnt expecting that to happen. How embarrassing.

Sade: Really laughing!!!!!!!!!!! The poor Chinese bloke. Was probably thinking he could have a good old strain in private and wasn't expecting the entire company to be a party to it. Also, laughing at 'cleaning mystery'

Me: I was just watching it all unfold and was like, pooor poooor bastard. Fernando has many cleaning mysteries. Mainly staring in through my window for hours until I happen to glance up.

Jess: OH GOD LAUGHED AND LAUGHED AT THAT!!! That poooor man!! I don't think I would have had the courage to come out at all!!!

Me: I swear, I sat here with my hand over my mouth like, should I intervene? He came out, head down, and marched up the stairs. A and Fernando just started giggling. A was like, I might leave it for a bit actually.

Sade: Snorted my water out at that!


BRAVE MAN JOKES:

What's the definition of the bravest man in the world??

The man who comes home drunk, covered in lipstick and smelling of perfume, slaps his wife on the backside and says: 'You're next, fatty.'


Man walks into the bedroom with a sheep under his arm while his wife is lying in bed reading.

Man says: 'This is the pig I have sex with when you've got a headache.'

Wife replies: 'I think you'll find that is a sheep.'

Man replies: 'I think you'll find I was talking to the sheep'

No comments: