Sunday 18 May 2008

she's beauty and she's grace...

Me: Hey Davis

proffessord: Yo Ro. Whats up? Whats up? I am in American mode today. Yo, Yo, Yo

Me: Nice. What happens in American mode? I am in clumsy mode. I poured a glass of freezing water down my cleavage in the middle of a meeting and then spilt a whole cup of tea over my trousers.

proffessord: Indeed. I won't even image how you did the first thing.

Me: I was carrying 2 coffees and a glass of water. The sleeve of my top slipped down my arm so I pulled it up, forgetting I had a glass of water in that hand, and tipped it down my shirt

proffessord: Try not to spill things. Or you will end up looking not so clever.

Me: It does not matter if I spill something right now since I got an account! Going out for a celebratory drink this eve x

proffessord: That sounds so nice. I am happy that you are in a place where you are appreciated. Sanjay say whats up Ro.

Me: Tell Sanjay all his teachings has paid off and I got my first account yesterday.

proffessord: He said can he please have his commision then. He also said we are looking forward to a wet T-shirt competition. The minds of some people.

Me: HA. Luckily I am wearing a black shirt and not white. Though maybe wet t shirts are the way to win clients. Is that how Sanjay does it then? All coming out now.

proffessord: He said it has worked for him all along.

No comments: