Wednesday 14 May 2008

housemates

Tanya: Hi Sophie I am not sure if you are still looking for a property so I thought I'd send you the link to a property we have just taken on. If you are still looking and this property is something that you would like to view then call me.

Hawk: We can see it...I have mixed feelings so far.

Soph: I think it's beautiful. Vic said that you can haggle. I.e. say your budget is £1000 and see if they will accept that. That's what she did....Rosie, have you died?

Me: Hiiiii. No. I did not die. Our internet here did yesterday though. There was a building power surge and the lights flickered and the computers splattered. Everyone else got their internet back in seconds. Ours, of course, did not.
Anyway. This place looks a-mayyyyzing. But a little over budget. I agree with saying maybe our budget is lower. Or go see it and see what happens. I am free on Saturday. Good find batman. The ones I saw were poop.

Hawk: I really like the kitchen for this, I think it's too much to pay though and shame it's only a ground floor apartment but I guess that is all we are going to get.

Me: Nah matt. Think positive!!! We almost got a house innit! I mean, if your face hadn't scared the landlord away

Hawk: My face may have scared him, but I bet he heard your singing and that's what scared him out of the deal!!!

Me: I saw the trilby man on the train with me again last night. I swear, you have a brother you don't know about. I mean, how many people can possibly have that same lopsided walk as u?

Hawk: I'll have you know that's the cool hip-hop walk that all the groovy kids are doing these days.

Me: You call it hip hop, I call it Scope-y

No comments: