Tuesday 20 May 2008

brothers and sisters

This particular pair of brother and sister are FOREVER chewing shit up. Pens, paper, bed posts....

Lulu: Can you send me the New Years Eve pics please? What you been up to?

Jame: I will send you the pics in a couple of days, I gotta concentrate on work at the moment. I cannot tell you what I have been up to as it is on a need-to-know basis, but I will tell you one thing, and that is that I bought steak in the shop the other day for £2 instead of £6, which was a bargain and also delicious.

Lulu: Ahh right. I heard about that.. good luck getting it all done for tomorrow. What a bargain that is. Corr. Also, you know that blue squidgey thing with the flour in it...Sophie got it for you for Christmas. Well. Somehow it acidentially got a hole in it. And I can say, for the record, it wasnt flour that was in it. I'm not sure what it was. It tasted like how I think snow tastes like. It wasn't that nice. That steak was probably much nicer. And I dont even like steak.

No comments: