Tuesday 27 May 2008

red hot chilli pepper

From: Rosie
To: Cor
Subject: Lazy Chillis

Hey Cor,

How are you today? How was your weekend? Mainly, I slept. I slept so much that I was getting up at 9. But then having a nap at 12. And again at 5. And so on and so forth.

Last night I cooked dinner for everyone and mum was all 'PUT SOME CHILLI IN IT' because she is a chilli fiend. Anyway. I cut a chilli up into tiny pieces for the sauce and had a total spaz moment and thought I would taste a tiny piece. Now. Some chillis are very mild. They taste like pepper. This chilli was not of that variety and, in fact, even though I only managed to lick it, it gave me 3rd degree burns on my chin and forehead. I had to drink a lot of wine to counteract the chilli but it didn't really work. Also, the chilli pain did not stop there. It got up my fingers nails and everytime I touched something it felt like I was sticking hot needles up my nails. I will not go into it in detail but suffice to say there was a lot of showering last night and vows not to touch a chilli again.
ANDDDDDDDD that pretty much sums up my weekend! Sleeping and chillis.


From: Hawk
To: Rosie

Hey hey,
Hope you have recovered from your chin burning yesterday (or at least stopped moaning about it anyway)


Um. Guess not.

No comments: