Friday 1 August 2008

no picturrrrres

From: Rosie
To: Jessica; Sadie; Sophie
Subject: FRIDAY

Hi you two! Sorry, took yesterday off as well. Work were really generous and let me.

Had a lovely day. Except, you know, for my mum being a cripple. She is pretty much like someone paralysed from the neck down except occasionally she can move. I know that sounds like a contradiction but you would agree if you saw how she lies in bed. Anyway, you know what mum is like. Bad ass. So all alright really. She can move about a bit more. Believe she went to the bottom of the stairs yesterday. I don't know why. Possibly to say hello to Boris who is too chickenshit to come upstairs. Obviously still haunted by the bath tub.

So Wednesday was nice. Babysat for Will and Eve Tuesday evening and just stayed round ma and pa's. One of those moments where you realise, duh, will just stay here since helping Dad tomorrow. Toby was out so went and nicked his boxers to wear in bed and a t shirt. Lulu almost threw up. Especially when I showed her the boxers. There were more holes in them than a colinder. Was a nice day though. Went to the park with the children and Dad. Sat in the sun. Dad had bought tea.

The next day both me and Sophie went over to help Mum and Dad out. Then me, So and Lol had a nice Italian lunch for Sophie's birthday.

Also, I think Sophie like the camera we bought her. Evidenced by the 1459 PHOTOS ALREADY TAKEN AND I AM NOT JOKING. Clyde now sees blue spots and flashes. Also, Matt cooked a, frankly, DELICIOUS dinner last night. AND bought a birthday cake. He bought all the dinner ingredients, cake, candles and flowers in Asda and the checkout woman said something like: "o, is it for a birthdayyyy???? ER DUH. Then she commented on his candles - a 2 and a 5 and said, o, so she is 25 today then? Matt - I wish I had said, er, no, 52. I wish that too.

Anyway, back at work now and I am not even kidding about the tenant FURORE I have come back to. And it is our fault. Apparently there was a fire evacuation on Wednesday because of a toaster. An ILLEGAL toaster. A CONTRABAND toaster. This has caused enmass emails regarding fire evacuation safety. We aren't even talking about the toaster anymore (and believe me, they were). I was all, blimey. It's only a toaster. But to them, it reallyyyy wasn't.

No comments: