Tuesday 26 August 2008

BRAAAAA

Sadie: Have tomorrow off! Going shopping and also have an appointment at Rigby and Peller Bond Street!

Jess: What do you mean you're off tomorrow and going shopping. What shopping? Bloody nerve.

Me: LOVELY to being off and having a shopping day. Jealous. And niiiice to R&P. I tell you something disgusting. I just made myself a coffee and when I went to drink it just then something HIDEOUS had happened. It looked like there was a biscuit floating on the top. I won't go into more detail than that because it made me retch a bit and I had to get S to smell the milk in the fridge and see which one poisoned my coffee. He said why did he have to do it and I said because if I smell off milk I will fall down and hit my head and die and it will all be his fault.

Sophie: Oh very nice to getting lovely new bras. Disgusting to the milk things. The muffin maker woman always fills our fridge up with red milk which nobody drinks. Also, she brought in muffins made with cottage cheese... me : so they are savoury? she:no, sweet. What the double eff?

Me: I could eat a muffin now, cottage cheese or no.
Nothing interesting happening so far today. Same old stuff. Made a nice cup of tea because was put off by coffee. Mum called me. I said I didn't want to speak to her as I could hear seagulls. She said don't worry, they will not boast about hearing seagulls as apparently the seagull sound is continuous and driving them nuts. All good with that lot anyway.

Jess: Good one!!! Did mum ask about Monty?

Me: Well DUH. Why do you think she called? To ask how we were?

Jess: Laughing laughing............ I thought as much!!!!

No comments: