Wednesday 20 August 2008

erroneous wedding underwear bullshitting

Me: I am doing a spreadsheet in millions. Eg, this is 3.2 million. So if I have an amount in the thousands, eg, 72.413, is it 0.72?????

Sophie: You are what you eat and I eat them.

Me: Hmmm. That is not helpful.

Jess: Hmm..... I thought that was not helpful too. I wish I knew what you meant by spreadsheet. PDF? Spreadsheet? All funny troll language.

Me: I wish I didn't know what a spreadsheet was either. I am working consecutively on about 17. And they are MASSIVE. Like, 23 tabs long. It is all getting a bit out of hand actually. They are becoming very unwieldy. I wonder if I can outsource them ...

S: I outsource mine to under my desk.. I noticed one there a few weeks (months) ago (we stick related bits in a folder) and then I remembered it was one that I was meant to sort out because it's Welsh and we didn't really understand it the first time round (we do them roughly at first so the bank people funding us are happy with figures) then we go through them after.

Sadie: Nobody understands Welsh things.

Jess: Or even wants to.

Me: Mac Ver = Big Mac

Sadie: Laughing! Ok, that is quite useful.

Me: One spreadsheet I have been working on for 2 months. (3). Noone has asked for it yet. If they do I am just planning on dazzling them with my well organised folder (work avoidance).

Sadie: That'll work. And then just say it would be impractical and inefficient to deliver the on-line data at this time.

Jess: Love,love, love your bullshi* talk!

Me: *Writing* . . . impractical and inefficientttttt to deliverrrrrr theeee onliiiine daaataaaaaaah at thisss time...

S: We say "task management and data handling" when our time wasting is brought into question.

Sadie: Chatting is 'Continually focusing on and developing my enhancement of interpersonal relationships in a working environment skill set.'

J: Does anyone have an equivalent for telling someone to f off because they are rude and unreasonable?

Sadie: Your interpretation of the facts is erroneous and consequently of no value. It therefore behoves me to immediately remove myself from your presence. . . or F*ck off you ugly c*nt?

Me: Was reading Fussy's blog where she had taken some pictures of herself wearing some dresses and wanted to know which one she should wear to a wedding; whether the black dress she was posing in was appropriate. Someone left this comment:

"You look pretty hot in the black. And plus wear the scowl too. So if someone says "This isn't a little-black-dress sort of occasion", you can scowl and say "Fuck you. Do I look like I solicited your evaluation of the ratio between my dress and the occasion? Shake your ass out of my face."

Sadie big boobs, have you been posting comments online?

Sadie: Laughing, I might use adapt and use that sentence when people comment that my cords aren't appropriate for work.

No comments: