Tuesday 19 August 2008

crack baby



Me: This morning being in my bed was not dissimilar to being in a bomb shelter. Clyde crack baby was RACING round the house. He did his flying marmoset leap onto my bed and up the curtains approximately 17 hundred times. It felt like being air raided.

Jess: OH DUDE!!! I love that kitty!!!! Clyde crack baby!!!! Excellent!! And I can so see the flying marmoset!!!

Me: When he gets tired of the regular bombing he likes to try a bit of clustering. This is where all extremities get attacked and you have to hide under the covers and hope he disappears.

J: I loved the video of him pouncing on your bed and yet to show it to Sadie!

Me: It was about 10 seconds long or something when I filmed it but wasn't sure how long it was when sent. I had my knees up reading a magazine and the page turning excited him. He scares the crap out of me when he leaps like that. One minute you're reading about top ten mascaras and the next you have his big head in your face.

J: So funny!!! I got him leaping then it stopped as he obviously crashed into you! Just sat and rewatched my Clyde videos AGAIN for millionth time.

Me: Maybe I will try and film him tomorrow. It will possibly be quite muffled and dark as I tend to hide under the covers instead of facing him.

No comments: