Tuesday 5 August 2008

general local populace: crazy

From: Rosie
To: Sophie; Sadie; Jess

Haven't stopped for a cuppa yet. Went to Tesco before I came into work for milk and sugar and got into a fight with someone in the q behind. I CANT STAND people who cannot wait for me to pack my bag and put my wallet away before nudging me aside. I was all, EXCUSE YOU BACK UP. And he was all, WHAT is your problem. And I was like, ER YOUR SELF ALL UP IN MY GRILL SO MOVE. And then the checkout lady intervened before I cut him. She was all, um, perhaps it would be better if you stood back a second whilst I finish serving her. And I was all, YEAH PERHAPS IT WOULD. MMMMMMMM HMMMM. Like, God. Get out of my face already.


From: Sophie

Rosie. I have noticed more and more that you are turning into one of these people that go into our Tesco. Something in the water.
Also, I was woken up today by the delightful sound of Clyde upchucking on my not more than 15 hours prior cleaned and hoovered bedroom floor.


From: Rosie

You think I should save time and just get me a rooster, start delivering the local newspapers, cornrow my hair and smoke rollies?

Eurgh. Clyde was sick? Until about 5 this morning he was sleeping on the window ledge in my room. Occasionally I woke up to him patrolling the ledge. Made me feel secure that he was keeping an eye on the crazies for me. The crazy home opposite my window had the lights on all night.

No comments: