Saturday 9 August 2008

messages

Left my phone at work last night. Had 4 messages, 3 missed calls and 2 voicemails. Seriously. What are the odds?

I had the sweetest message from Lulu saying: 'I haven't seen you for ages. What are you doing???' Which is sweet for because she had to rouse herself from napping to send it.

Also my other sister left me a longggg ramblinggggg message about potatoes. This happens more often that you think. In fact, she is pretty much the only person who leaves me messages. One was about the crazy lady upstairs and whether she had a bed fellow.

The other message was from M, basically saying 'HIIIIIII IMM ON MY WAYYYYY TO TURRRKEYYYY NOWWWW. HAVE FUNNNN IN THE RAAAINNNN LOSERRRRRRRRR'

The best voicemail I have on my phone is from M at her leaving drink. All were in the pub at 4.30. At 6 M was all WHERE IS ROSIE and called me. Obv I was on the tube at that point so it went to voicemail. I found this voicemail the next day and it is:

M: LADYYYYYYYY WHERE ARRRRRE YOU??? LADY!! LADY WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING? HELLLLLOOOOOOO. Andy, Andy see if you can hear what Rosie is saying.

Andy: ROSIE! Where ARE you? Hello? Hello? hellooooo. Hmm . . . M . . . is this a voice mail? Lorenzo, you listen . .

Lorenzo: Rosie. Where are you? we are all in the pub waiting for you. Hello? Why isn't she speaking?

M: Hm... maybe it is her voice mail

Andy: Hee hee, I think it is

M: Heee heeee

I was randomly checking my messages when I found it. HILARIOUS. Was giggling on the tube.

No comments: