Saturday 6 December 2008

How can I resist ya?

Me: What time is your Christmas party on Friday and when do you think you will be home?

Sophie: I have no idea when we will be home, why? It starts in the afternoon

Me: Lulu is staying over. I said that you would be at your Christmas party so I'll do some homework with her and then watch a crappy film. Can't remember what time you were home last year but don't think it was so late.

Sophie: Oh yeah. Forgot. I text her and said it should be fine. Yeah, shouldn't be too late because people start drinking at 1/2pm and I make sure I leave before they start passing out in the loos and being rushed to casualty for shattering a shot glass into their hand.

Me: She'll stay over if you come back late or not :) We are planning to watch Mama Mia!

Sophie: Well now I know there is homework and Matt knows there is Mama Mia expect us back Saturday!

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

That's the problem with the world these days. Humans just want to party and avoid homework.

Worthless Monkey said...

Whereas Gorillas hate partying and love homework? That ain't what I've heardddd