Friday 5 December 2008

she proper is

Lulu: What are you doing?

Me: Working. You?

Lulu: College. I am going to stay round on Friday night. Is this ok?

Me: Sounds good. Sophie and Matt are at their Christmas party. They never get home late but we can have dinner and watch ... MAMA MIA!!!

Lulu: :o You got it! Cool! Yeah, let's watch it. I forgot how funny it is! Colin Firths booty wiggle!!

Me: Will buy it today! OOOO Exciting!!! Maybe I'll come over and pick the car up on Friday and we can drive home together. I dunno. I haven't thought it through. Will get the red wine in though and think about what to have for dinner.

Lulu: O skeen that soundz megaz bruvz!

Me: Putting a 'Z' on the end of your words doesn't make you cool you know

Lulu: I thinkz itz doesz

Me: I think you are flippin mental

Lulu: Whateverz. It's nearly xobs

Me: Xobs isn't even a word. Idiot.

Lulu: Christmas

Me: Yeah. I worked it out. You're still silly though.

No comments: