Thursday 4 December 2008

Oh dear

Dad: What is going on with that cat??
Me: It's very similar to what happens if we leave Matt home alone for too long

Oh dear Oh dear

Jess: OH OH OH EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sophie: I wouldn't mind but he has those lice things on him and that was a clean bra.
Sade, I only noticed you said hello on messenger hours later - didn't even know I was on it! I didn't know you went on that!

Me: Nah. He's clean. I picked them off. Matt: Haven't you emasculated him enough?

Sophie: Rosie: Clyde has these white lumps...
Me: ...
Rosie: I think they are alive. Come and have a look at these may be alive white lumps
Me (pretending I can't hear)
Rosie and Matt: *debating/picking* possibly living lumps
Me: Positively not getting involved
Matt: (Bringing them into the living room because I didn't get up to look at them & presenting things with lots of fur attached) LOOK
Me: OH MY GOD! Did you just drop one on the floor? OH MY GOD!

Sadie: Oh god laughing out loud!!!!!!!

Jess: Oh god lice not much fun...........
Honestly, boys are just universally filthy fu**s, be they man or beast. Srsly I'm still bit shocked at ' I picked them off' Jeeeeez!

Sadie: Um, lice? Nice. Clyde/Claudia looked so sweet. Only my second time on it, its webcam set up next!

Jess: Yes after 565 years Sadie actually managed to get with the program and set up her IM.... you wait, she'll sort her webcam out soon............. *sarcastic raise of eyebrow*

Me: He only looked sweet because he was half asleep. Otherwise he would have taken my hand off.
Sophie has some kind of webcam thing on her computer. OMG it takes the UGLIEST pictures EVER. Totally the cameras fault and not the fact we were all gurning at it.

Sophie: The other day I found the video camera function that is inbuilt in my laptop. Makeupless and spotty it was just really depressing. Then I showed Ro and it is just so awful and ugly that it is quite engrossing.

Jess: FD!!! Yes, webcams are ONLY for the reeeely pretty.

Me: Nah, there are markets for everything :)

Jess: God *unfortunately imagining*

Sophie: I think it was the harsh lighting...

Me: Yeah. Candlelight is TERRIBLE. Fact

Sadie: Harsh lighting and bad angles. It happens to me ALL the time.

Jess: FD! Your *mother* text me..... we could make some spending money by selling ourselves on a street corner and giving the men a sandwich...and i don't mean egg mayonnaise.... I'm still * O *

Sophie: Does not surprise me.

Sadie: Oh. My. God.

Jess: DISGUSTING

Sophie: Corr I could eat an egg mayo sarnie now though

Jess: Me too!

Sophie: He'd have to be a big fella to cope with being sandwiched between you lot and i'm not necessarily talking in the trouser dept. Have I gone a step too far?

No comments: