Tuesday 9 December 2008

it's just tuna pasta man

Lulu stayed over on Friday night. We drove to Morissons to buy Mama Mia and it had SOLD OUT. This was very Disappointing so, to make sure, I asked the cashier if they would have any copies anywhere else. Perhaps we had missed the huge Mama Mia DVD display or something. I asked her this question confidentially because, come on, the whole store does not need to know that you are sitting at home on a Friday night and watching Mama Mia. I mean, at least sit at home and watch something cool. But this is how me and Lulu roll. We love us some crap films (Charlies Angels COME ON). The checkout lady was not as quiet as me and Lulu and, in fact, shouted across the store at another assistant who shouted back to HER about it who then shouted over to the customer service desk. Lulu was all LORDY and quietly: "Yep, that's right, nothing to see here, we're just buying, you know, Die Hard or .. um . . something cool."

So. We ended up watching Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. The Louise Rennison books of this are BRILLIANT and HILARIOUS and the film was . . . beyond the valley of cringe into the valley of hiding behind the sofa. Luckily, me and Lulu are easily amused so whatevs. She actually had come over so I could also help her with her homework. We managed to discuss homework for half hour whilst I cooked dinner. Then, for some reason, it amused Lulu that we ate tuna pasta and facebook stalked hotties. I am sure she kept saying something like: Just sitting here, eating ma fish pasta and lookin at sexeh photos. Yessir, nothing to see here, just looking at sexeh photos and eatinnnn our lurvelyyyy tunaaaa pasta." Tres amusing.

No comments: