Thursday 17 April 2008

teachers pet

I went out for dinner with Fiontan, Hawk and So last night. Hawk managed to clear the area where we were sitting of other diners. This is because he wouldn't stop talking about the blow jobs he used to give his teachers to get better grades and how at uni he had to drop out in second year because of jaw lock. Though to be fair, it was in fact So who started the blow job talk by doing an impression of a photo Fiƶntan has on his Faceboob sight. Things I never wanted to see in my lifetime? My sister's blow job face.

Fiontan was being his usual innocent, sweet and funny self. I love Fiontan's stories and could listen to them all day. My favourite from last night was how he went to a proper sailors shop in Covent Garden because he wanted an authentic stripy top and the store worker was being all disdainful at the gay coming in to wear their manly men sailor tops.
Then, Fiontan told us how he was mugged and these guys held a broken bottle to his face and chest and he was joking about it and I just though OH MY GOD. We carried on making jokes about the muggers stealing his Ipod and being all, ooooo the new Girls Aloud album! But he really worried us.

On Saturday night I stayed up chatting with Andy. We were talking about drinking, drugs, staying up late etc and I said it is fine for me to do everything but I would kick either of my sister's arses if they did anything to put themselves at risk. I would be so mad if they walked home late at night in the dark, down spooky unlit streets and yet I do it.

When my little sister was about 10, she walked round the park one evening with my parents. It was winter time and quite dark out and a group of guys started walking behind them. It unnerved my parents enough that they left the park. My dad was telling me about it and he said that Lulu had said, 'I wish that Rosie was here.'
When Fiontan told me what happened to him I wish I were there. I doubt I could have done anything but it would have been less scary.

Also, I think we drank Rohypnol wine last night because I barely drank 2 glasses and I woke up this morning with a sock in my mouth and a cotton wool brain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just sobbed throughout Skins sniffsniff