Thursday 3 April 2008

sinners

An email exchange with M regarding MS and how I told her (when I was told strictly not to. Whoops) that he kept asking me out because apparently I said if he could open my bra with one hand I would sleep with him and now he thinks that is, like, fact. Also, I don't remember even saying it (although . . I mayyyy have been drinking).

ME: Just got a text from MS asking if I was coming to the pub this evening (remember you are not aware of what I told you the other evening) and that he had bought me a DVD. I wonder what it is. With him it could be ANYTHING

M:Love is in the air.......... lalala
Of course, you didn't tell me a thing, in fact I already forgot. What thing? What are you talking about? Who's MS?
Yeah, I would be more worried than excited about the DVD!!! Let's see what it is!

ME: Haven't texted him back yet... dunno what to say. And well done secret squirrel. We spoke about nothing on Wednesday. In fact, we didnt even meet on Wednesday. Who are you again?

M: Text him that it had better be an Oscar winning movie! Why am I talking to you? Are you real? Or is it just a voice in my head?

ME: I texted him and asked if it was Charlies Angels. He said:

"well i havent bought u one i have brought u one though with such cultural aspirations as charlies angels looks like you could do with some culture break from norf london"

This is an exact wording of his message. I dont understand it so not replying. And yes I am just a voice in your head! Wooooooooooooo buy Rosie a drinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk woooooo

M: Everybody's looking forward to seeing you in the pub later. Davis can't do today 'cause they have men only church session. I asked him if they talk about sex. Probably that explains why he ran away :)

ME: Laughing at you asking Davis whether the men only session is about sex. I bet it is. Sex and how to abstain from it and how 'more than 3 shakes is a sin.' I think everyone is looking forward to a Friday drink more than seeing me.

M: Maybe it's only me then.. Andy is wearing a light blue shirt today. I told him that he never knows, he might get lucky tonight!

ME: Why does a light blue shirt mean he might get lucky? Are you telling me it makes him look like a fox?

M: He looks hot! ;) He never wears shirts, only T-shirts and jumpers..

ME: He only wears shirts when he hasn't done his washing

M:I know... he told me!

ME: I think that means we have both been working there too long... sad man.


M: All the alcoholics left for pub already (Alicja, Andy, Lorenzo, Ben, Mark)... I will follow them soon :) It might take you quite a time to get here, so you better hurry up!

....

M: Off now... see you in a bit:)

Later, in the pub, I made Andy explain to her what '3 shakes is a sin' meant. HA

No comments: