Tuesday 29 April 2008

romantic

Romantic:
Soph:
Matt got offered a promotion yesterday. If he accepts he will be a systems analyst for the operations dept. Basically scrutinising data. And he will be working in direct contact with moi. Because my job is also scrutinising data.

Romantic:
M:
Raining!! I straightened my hair this morning especially so I looked pretty when I came round to yours this evening.

Me:
Ar sweetie I like you however you look. If it is raining later I have a hot shower, a hair dryer, a fire, candles, a nice film and a warm bed :) I actually don't mind when it is raining when I am going home. I like getting in and having a boiling shower and putting my pajamas on. I love thunderstorms. I love eating fish and chips in the car on holiday looking at the sea whilst the rain streams down the windows.

M:
That was sooo romantic! I just say, I wouldn't mind if it rains while I'm at yours already! I don't like fish and chips... but yes, I love spring and autumn thunderstorms, I love being tucked in the bed and watch movies and eat ice cream...

Me:
Well lets hope it thunderstorms this evening! We can snuggle. In a total heterosexual way.
Romantic? Ha. Yeah. That's me. Best memory of my ex is going to his after work. I picked up some flowers and suddenly it absolutely poured with rain. His house was a 5 minute walk the station. When he opened the door I couldn't have been more soaked. The flowers had totally wilted under the pressure. He laughed. He ran me a boiling bath. I came down wearing his
old shirt and he had cooked dinner and opened wine.... I mean, obviously within minutes of that we started arguing but whatever.
Also, HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE FISH AND CHIPS??? OMG. You have not lived until you have sat in a car with your family on holiday with a portion of chips and looked at the waves crashing on the shore while the rain pounds on the roof!

M:
Hmm. Well I love being with someone inside whilst the weather is terrible out. Do you want me to bring some alcohol for us to also snuggle with?

Me:
Tonight, you do not need to bring any alcohol. Seriously

M:
Ha, of course, I don't need to bring the wood to the forest - that's a translation from Slovak, so noooo idea how you say it here at this island :) What I meant, I forgot your house is full of alcohol, so I will get some dessert then 'cause don't want you to be tempted to nibble my ear lobe. Nothing against you I just don't like it!

Me:
I think that your Slovak saying translates just as well in English! I don't like the earlobe nibbling either. I was actually chatting to Ale about it the other day. He said obviously I just hadn't had the right man doing it.

M:
Hmmm, I will think about Alejandro's comment but I guess if I haven't enjoyed it after around 50 men trying to nibble my ears I don't think it will ever happen! But it inspired me and I got us some bananas for training purposes later today ;) we can master ourselves in BJ... I mean if you want. If not we will just incorporate them into desserts.

No comments: