Saturday 20 September 2008

And he don't mean in the PM

No, srsly. You need someone to wake you up at 5? I iz your kitteh.



And have we mentioned? Our offices are COLD . . .

Sophie: I have on long sleeve top, short sleeve top, jumper, scarf and I'm wearing my coat as a cape.

Sadie: I'm cold. Fleece on, Anna and I bitchin about the K2 conditions here and have Terry sent for cups of tea.

Me: Why are our offices so cold? We are obviously delicate flowers. S is totally like Dad because he comes over and is all: "Bla bla, oh WHY are you wearing fleeces? Why is the heating on? What is the matter with you?" As he gambols around in his short sleeved t-shirt.

Jess: Laughed out loud at gambols!!!!

Me: I'm all: "Witness the dead plants. Clearly they died of freezing to death." But he says I am ridiculous and if I water the plants they will come back to life. Me: "....."

No comments: